Saturday, August 6, 2016

Life at Fettes

We asked the boys "What did you learn about today?" Here are their answers. You can see from this what a varied and fun life they are leading in Scotland.
Yuki
Today, I took part in a program and we made a rocket made out of a plastic bottle. We had four people in our group and they were all so cooperative. So, we won first prize. I was very happy to do it.
Junsei
In the morning, we made sentences using the verb “be going to –“. Then we discussed with each other about various given topics. And, I practiced my juggling act for the talent show in the evening. It was very fun.
Taiki
I visited the museum of Scotland. There were many exhibitions. I learnt about the history of Scotland. It was great.
Yosuke
I went to the Harry Potter tour. I had a very interesting time. I also sang a song in the talent show and danced for everyone yesterday. It was so great and I won the competition. It was so amazing and wonderful.
Yuto O
Yesterday, I went to the Fudge Shop. And after, I went to the Museum of Edinburgh. After that I saw the talent show and I enjoyed it very much.
Hironobu
I took part in the science class in the afternoon activity. I learned how rockets are launched. We then made our own rockets. We competed with each other to see who would launch the highest. It was really great.
Hiroki
I ate breakfast. I went to school. I studied English. I ate lunch. I went to the Museum of Edinburgh. I ate dinner. I sang songs in the Talent Show. I love you. Good bye.
Atsunori
I made a plastic bottle rocket. The rocket was made by me, Shuya and Susan. Susan is Chinese. We took a lot of time to make it so we worked hard. After we completed it, it was very beautiful and very interesting to make.
Tsuyoshi
Yesterday, I learned about Harry Potter. I did not know anything about it, so I was unable to take part in the class. But, it is important for me to learn new things so I did have a good time.
Yuto Abe
In the morning, I had a class and I learned about magic mystery of each country. In the afternoon, I did a project and made a rocket. In the evening, we had the “Talent Show” and we enjoyed singing and dancing very much.
Takashi
I want to eat rice and miso soup. I have eaten cereal, waffles and bananas continuously for breakfast for 11 days. I went to the city and I learned about the history of Edinburgh. The Talent Show was exciting and fun last night.
Naoki
I went to Edinburgh and toured Harry Potter spots this afternoon. At night, the Talent Show was held. It was a lot of fun.
Yuto K.
I studied English in the morning. I went to the museum of Edinburgh with my classmates in the afternoon. It has a lot of information about the history of Scotland.
Shuya
Yesterday, we made a plastic bottle rocket. Our team was made from three people. It was Atsunori, Susan and me. Our rocket didn’t fly very well but we had a good time.
Hirotaka

I learned about optical illusions in FCLC yesterday. Also, I did a program in the afternoon. I learned about using multimedia so, I made an object and then a commercial about the object. They were very fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment